Skeptic Project

Your #1 COINTELPRO cognitive infiltration source.

Page By Category

Forum - To The Boston Tea Party, don't you want to be taken seriously? - Page 2

Tags: VTV fat tea bag shit poop feces cow whale fatass obese [ Add Tags ]

[ Return to Politics | Reply to Topic ]
CyborgJesusPosted: Jul 19, 2010 - 20:02
(0)

Level: 6
CS Original

Listening to his show right now. He sounds so nice when he's not in self-destruct mode.

#31 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Burger KingPosted: Jul 21, 2010 - 03:34
(0)

I can't stop posting pictures of poop, what the fuck is wrong with me?

Level: 5
CS Original

"VTV:I make revenue by renting some of my property to other people. In order to do this I have to work on that property."

Before I go into the quote above I must inform people I will be talking about a individual called MattG. MattG and VTV were hosting some sort of internet radio station together, they had a bad falling out, MattG came upon TZM VTV targeted MattG and got the guy globally banned (could be a reason why VTV supports bans so much because talking to MattG he has a lot of dirt on VTV). Anyways MattG among other things MattG owns property and rents it out to people.

Well in the quote above again "I make revenue by renting some of my property to other people.", I highly doubt VTV owns anything like VTV says" I've been in poverty nearly my whole life", I doubt he owns property and I bet he's ripping a bit off his old friend MattG. Just to note if this was a truthful statement VTV would of said he had some sort of income much earlier than he is saying now which would suggest he's lying and worried about his image on the tea bag forums now in general.

I'm just saying that not as fact but remember I was the guy who question if VTV's marriage was a shame stating that i bet it's in really bad shape/he's not married at all well I was pretty damn close.... Lets put a hypothetical that VTV was renting property, that isn't enough money to pay off the property insurance and taxes on two house as well as support himself, his kids (the one you have with you and the child you had with your g/f in wedlock ave to pay the alimony unless your a dead beat dad) as well as utilities, car insurance, food etc.... Again I do not think you make any money as you are lying. People like VTV sicken me, as I indirectly support him through taxes as he is living off welfare and living the Utopian dream or as he details it

"In the situation I am in now, I can take my kids out to the park, the lake, the pool or do some other activity with them every day."...

VTV your doing it on my dime you bum...

"Me being gone working all day does not set any sort of example for them other then to expect that parents are these people who show up and take them from the place they are growing up."

That is a really good excuse not to work how about when your kid is old enough to go to kindergarten are you going to home school him? What are you going to teach your kid how to be a high school drop out... I'm actually this close to calling child protection services on your ass...

VTV on your next resume don't waist to much time on it just put "LOSER" on it I think the employer at McDonalds will understand... No really put Spokes person for the venus project on it and see how far those credentials will get you LOL

I know plenty of adult parents (even younger than you) who have no immediate family and manage to have a JOB and support their family... You are a hazard to yourself and to people around that would include your wife and your child, you need to get a JOB and show your kid some responsibility... You are 35 years old, GROW UP!

#32 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
anticultistPosted: Jul 21, 2010 - 03:53
(0)

Brainwashing you for money

Level: 15
CS Original

The property he is probably discussing is his trailer home, where he rented it and shared it with his ex girlfriend and ex partner.
Chances are he was then left on his own after all the arguments occurred and the divorce proceedings went into action, he is more than likely renting space out to a friend and co habiting in the same trailer. One wonders if he is making this known to the authorities and paying taxes on his income, because no doubt he is claiming benefits as well as gaining the income from renting his property out at the same time. In my country if you dont make this claim known it is illegal, is this also illegal in the USA, particularly in the state of Michigan he lives in ?

#33 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Burger KingPosted: Jul 21, 2010 - 04:48
(0)

CS Original

I doubt he owns anything let alone a trailer I'd like to see the deeds to his trailer =P

" In my country if you dont make this claim known it is illegal, is this also illegal in the USA, particularly in the state of Michigan he lives in ?"

Probably is illegal, if he does not make that claim. VTV isn't the type of guy who gives a shit like the man says "I hate america". he "hates america" yet he likes it enough to sponge off of it... If you don't like this country then get the hell out since your so proactive in not wanting to find a job.

If he does have a co-inhabitants I wonder who he or she is, if they know what VTV does in the online world, that he's the venus project spokes person, that he doesn't have a job and is living off their money, that they may be VTV's survival... VTV has a kid, why would someone allow a stranger to live in their trailer who will be around his kid... This is just messed up...

#34 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Burger KingPosted: Jul 22, 2010 - 02:07
(0)

CS Original

VTV responded to me on the teabag website only fair to respond back. VTV's response to me below is first, my response towards VTV comes second.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Start of VTV's response towards Billll

http://bostontea.us/node/911#comment-22<br /> double post
http://bostontea.us/node/911#comment-23</p>

"VTV RAGED: Billl, you are a cowardly troll who sits behind a computer and makes up theories about the people he is trolling. I can assure you that you would never meet me in person and confront me with your theories about my family life. The more you theorize about it the more silly it gets. Now I supposedly don't own the property I own? This is the thing that is so funny. You have no idea what your talking about. But you think you talk down to me or to anyone else.

And at the time you were theorizing that I wasn't actually married you were wrong then as well. And ironically, the relationship was doing well at the time.

Honestly the strange obsession you have with "investigating" and "insinuating" about me is what is really pathetic here. You went to my wife's MySpace to see if she had pictures of me up? Seriously, how creepy is that?

You may "appreciate that you don't do X" with me until your blue in the face. You are a non-factor to me. And the only reason I respond to you ever is to point out again how incredibly wrong you are about everything.

You go on to say things about how I am terrible to my wife and children when you have no idea what is going on in my home. If you don't like that I don't have a job that is in fact your problem. If you don't like that you think I am "living on your dime" I don't care about that either. I will go on doing what I am doing. You will have no impact on that. And still don't.

But please continue your onslaught. As much as I find it entertaining it will be every bit as entertaining when you are finally in court for libel.

Then the real fun will begin. :)

http://bostontea.us/node/911#comment-24</p>

Oh and you want to call child protective services on me? That's just great. Bring it on. I have nothing to hide. You are making the harassment case I have against you bigger and bigger every day. Please do. I can't wait."

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Start of Billll's response to VTV

" VTV RAGED: I can assure you that you would never meet me in person and confront me with your theories about my family life."

I wouldn't care to meet you...

" VTV RAGED: The more you theorize about it the more silly it gets."

I agree your life in unbelievably a Jerry Springer show.

" VTV RAGED: Now I supposedly don't own the property I own? "

In my opinion, I'm pretty sure you do not own anything including property and your merely lifting what MattG does because it makes it looks like you get some type of income and a contributor to society instead of the actual VTV the self admitting America hating VTV.

"VTV RAGED: And at the time you were theorizing that I wasn't actually married you were wrong then as well."

Remember I said it was my opinion also remember that I said if you are married then it's a shaky marriage, which in fact I was correct. As you say you may have a "slim attractive wife" but your marriage was falling apart from the time I posted my spiel, in my opinion.

" VTV RAGED: You went to my wife's MySpace to see if she had pictures of me up? Seriously, how creepy is that?"

“You went to my wife's MySpace to see if she had pictures of me up?” First you better start saying your EX wife’s myspace.

I'm a creep if you admit that your a narcissist HAHAHA, anyways myspace is public social network. The last I remembered you and your wife both have public myspace accounts, you could both easily make them private if you wanted to but that may be beyond your capacity based on your statement above. I remember you spamming your Vradio and myspace link back when TZM was on ventrillo. I had went on your myspace through that. Ooohh yes, you spam your vradio station like crazy just ask gman about it LOL (GMAN being a global TZM admin)...

http://www.thezeitgeistmovement.com/joomla/index.php?option=com_kunena&Itemid=99999&func=view&catid=268&id=272044&limit=10&limitstart=20#274341

"Gman Global Admin on TZM response to VTV: The ZM IRC is a valuable communication resource that I have never witnessed you utilize for anything other than the promotion of your own radio shows."

“VTV RAGED: You may "appreciate that you don't do X" with me until your blue in the face.”

Thank God I don’t do “X” with you. *VOMITS*

“VTV RAGED: You are a non factor to me.”

If I’m a "non-factor" then don’t respond to what I post outside of your TZM/TVP/teabag sites.

“VTV RAGED: And the only reason I respond to you ever is to point out again how incredibly wrong you are about everything.”

Or you respond because I am right :D and you respond because you’re a narcissists who is pissed off because I’m right and your trying ever so hard to cover it up with more bullshit and lies which I believe is more likely.

“VTV RAGED: You go on to say things about how I am terrible to my wife and children when you have no idea what is going on in my home.”

I think I have a good idea on what’s going on in my opinion.

“VTV RAGED: If you don't like that I don't have a job that is in fact your problem. If you don't like that you think I am "living on your dime" I don't care about that either. I will go on doing what I am doing. You will have no impact on that.”

I agree it’s my problem and every hard working Ameircan’s problem as well. I know you don’t care about much of anything and I’m not here to make you care but I will continue to point out you have no job and are living off my dime until you get a JOB which you eventually will have to do because your kids will eventually have to go to school sometime and you will no longer have the excuse of not working because your taking care of your kids… I do not believe a high school drop out qualifies to home school teach their kids that’s *laughable*. I realize I will have no impact on such a dense mind as yourself but I’d still like to point out the facts/opinions/my thoughts in general about such topics as this as well as any other topics as well.

“VTV RAGED: But please continue your onslaught. As much as I find it entertaining it will be every bit as entertaining when you are finally in court for libel.”

“But please continue your onslaught.” This would suggest you want more? This statement alone would suggest you want me to continue to do whatever I do by introducing such a statement. You are a detriment to yourself for making such a statement. Lol

“VTV RAGED: As much as I find it entertaining it will be every bit as entertaining when you are finally in court for libel.”

Ok I will “continue my onslaught.”, whatever that is lol… Please bring me to court I am mentally ILL HAHAHAA… Keep in mind lawyers are expensive I can afford them and have the time, I think you have time well wait you may not have the time since your watching your kid so scratch that and I doubt you can afford one. \

“VTV RAGED: Then the real fun will begin. J”

As much fun as a pie eating contest?

“VTV RAGED: Oh and you want to call child protective services on me? That's just great. Bring it on. I have nothing to hide. You are making the harassment case I have against you bigger and bigger every day. Please do. I can't wait.”

You are in fact a wife beater and scum… You are not fit to watch your kids let alone watch pets, plants or anything that lives.

“That's just great. Bring it on.” Again your enticing me to “bring it”, suggesting you want to perpetuate the situation when I see no situation at all. I consider you a danger to yourself and anybody around you and I really am considering calling child protective services on you,,, I do not want those kids to be subjected to such a negative environment you provide them to put it lightly.

“VTV RAGED: You are making the harassment case I have against you bigger and bigger every day. Please do. I can't wait.”

HAHAHHA rly now, you have a case on me now… Why don’t you enlighten me on what you have on me now or better yet I like surprises. “Please do. I can't wait.” Again for the third time your enticing me to continue what I’m doing, so I will continue to do whatever I’m doing, whatever that is *laughable*

VTV you are RAGED. Just because I speak the truth you try to use your fear tactics against me. Your full of shit and your worried about your tea bag image. I do not post on TZM/TVP/teabag websites that you are affiliated with and in fact I wouldn’t post on any site you have any sort of power on. I post on third party website like CS, and to take a note from your book, “You are a non factor to me.” Good if I’m such a “non-factor” then stop talking to me/about me/everything else about me, and giving me the attention I the “troll” obviously want. If you take a “troll” such as myself to court that would make me what a level 40 troll? How’s that case pending against Grits going? LOL

Lastly I’ll take a note from deepcover187 as he says “And if you believe I am trolling than don't respond” …

VTV I have your new campaign slogan for your teabag group: VOTE FOR VTV AND YOU TOO CAN BECOME A JOBLESS BUM!

#35 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
anticultistPosted: Jul 22, 2010 - 05:24
(0)

CS Original

haha VTV you are so sad. If you knew what was best you would shut your fat head up and move along, instead of publicly humiliating yourself even further.

#36 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
anticultistPosted: Jul 22, 2010 - 10:43
(0)

CS Original

VTV said:

"I own a five bedroom manufactured home."

Here is an example of a 5 bedroom manufactured home...yes its just a mobile home, a trailer home.

http://www.mobilehome.com/portal/fsbo/listingview.php?listingID=5704

Next up:

Bill said

"Ooohh yes, you spam your vradio station like crazy just ask gman about it LOL (GMAN being a global TZM admin)...

"Gman Global Admin on TZM response to VTV: The ZM IRC is a valuable communication resource that I have never witnessed you utilize for anything other than the promotion of your own radio shows."

VTV replied:

Where below did Gman say I "spammed" anything? All he said was that the only time he has seen me use the IRC was sometimes to let people know about my radio shows. He didn't say I spammed them. In fact, his point was that I had not used the IRC very often. But you of course need everyone to believe that so you quote one thing, and a link to a thread. And then put your own spin on it to mean something you want it to mean. Just like all the liars in the media.

Funny Neil tried to lie about this over there when you actually provided the link where Gman said it here and he neglected to even mention that over on BTP site and asked where he said it.
Here is the link you provided above in the post again, GMan is definitely pointing out to VTV how much of a jerk he is and how little he uses IRC and how when he does its only to promote his radio show.

GMAN says "The ZM IRC is a valuable communication resource that I have never witnessed you utilize for anything other than the promotion of your own radio shows."

http://www.thezeitgeistmovement.com/joomla/index.php?option=com_kunena&Itemid=99999&func=view&catid=268&id=272044&limit=10&limitstart=20#274341

Funny how Neil spins it above to seem like it was less direct. Spineless liar that he is.

#37 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Jul 22, 2010 - 10:45
(0)

Genuine American Monster

Level: 70
CS Original

VTV's comments in that thread are really, really creepy.

He genuinely views this site as some sort of arch nemesis bent on his destruction.

I'm not going to mess with him anymore. It isn't like his life can get any worse anyways.

#38 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
anticultistPosted: Jul 22, 2010 - 10:48
(0)

CS Original

Yeah agreed VTV is a weird guy, I find it interesting how he changes whats said about him to always mean something less controversial or nice when he is being point blank beaten down.

It is a strange thing he does, very delusional/denialist.

#39 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Jul 22, 2010 - 10:49
(0)

Genuine American Monster

CS Original

"I find it interesting how he changes whats said about him to always mean something less controversial or nice when he is being point blank beaten down."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narcissism#Malignant_narcissism</p>

Not all that interesting, sadly.

I feel sorry for his kids.

#40 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
MuertosPosted: Jul 22, 2010 - 10:52
(0)

Paid Disinformation Blogger

Level: 14
CS Original

I really don't care about VTV, his mobile home or his personal life. In my opinion the fixation on him is pretty silly. He is useful as an example of how unstable conspiracy theorists thrive at high echelons of TZM, but nothing more.

#41 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Jul 22, 2010 - 10:53
(0)

Genuine American Monster

CS Original

The dude is his own worst enemy. He will self destruct all on his own without anyone's help and get a new belief system with new people to impress.

Most likely leaving him to his own devices will only quicken the process.

#42 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
anticultistPosted: Jul 22, 2010 - 10:54
(0)

CS Original

Yup I have figured he is narcissistic from our previous encounters with him here when he bombarded us with his self opinionated CT stuff, now he has taken it one step further and made an imaginary enemy of this forum and is recruiting whoever he can to target it.

I also notice he keeps threatening Bill to meet him face to face like hes a tough guy:

If he ever did meet up with Bill in RL, chances are VTV wouldnt see what hit him, first up Bill is younger and fitter than him, works everyday in physical and intellectual work. Has military knowledge experience of work.

Lets compare that to VTV, he is a fat guy who types on the internet everyday and looks greasy and unhealthy and does not work at all.

My odds are that Bill would kick the stuffing out of him in less than a minute.

#43 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Jul 22, 2010 - 11:24
(0)

Genuine American Monster

CS Original

Bill is never going to meet VTV and VTV is never going to meet Bill. Even if for some crazy reason they did meet and duke it out, VTV would just lie about the outcome anyways.

I'm all for mocking folks online, but I just don't do this Internet Tough Guy stuff. Its so silly.

#44 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
anticultistPosted: Jul 22, 2010 - 11:27
(0)

CS Original

Yeah me neither but its fun to push for them to meet in RL so someone can video it.

#45 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Burger KingPosted: Jul 22, 2010 - 15:11
(0)

CS Original

lol VTV is pretty dumb he think's I'm "deepcover187", well I am not LOL... VTV is a narcissistic moron.

"RAGE VTV: At the end of the day the real problem here is that you are hurt that the ZM rejected you. You are angry that there is nothing you can do about that. And no forum that actually wants to see quality conversation would ever tolerate your behavior."

Lets change that statement to

"BillyBoy says: At the end of the day the real problem here is that you are hurt that you wife rejected you. You are angry that there is nothing you can do about that. And no women that actually wants to see quality conversation would ever tolerate your behavior, badgering,jobless bum, such as yourself."

I see a lot of reflection in that statement above towards yourself VTV.

#46 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Jul 22, 2010 - 15:16
(0)

Genuine American Monster

CS Original

Ah, just let it go Bill.

The guy is never going to be a danger to anyone but himself.

#47 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Burger KingPosted: Jul 22, 2010 - 15:47
(0)

CS Original

I think his responding to me on the teabag site in such a manner is completely laughable... As I skimmed over the VTV's post, their is not really anything to respond to because as I have proven he's a complete narcissistic liar. He's not a very intelligent individual and I just wanted to see if he'd actually respond which he did and at that it makes it even sadder that he cares so much to respond to me... I'm unsure why VTV responds to me out of everybody on CS but I imagine it's because I speak the most truth and I'm unwilling/do not care to come onto mediums he uses to respond to him. VTV is just phail after phail as he phails in real life as much as he phails in the virtual world and that's the role model his kids will have to live up too, I'm really concerned for his kids now. In my opinion VTV is a wife beater and is complete scum for beating a women... VTV is purely on the offence as often individuals on the offence do so because they have something to hide and since he's always on the offence it really means I'm hitting on stuff that's the truth and he's desperately working hard to be on the offense to cover his bullshit and lies (Ironically much of like what Hitler did and other dictators at that to the extent of hiding the truth and eliminating their opponents).

I don't really get into majo man matches with people on the internet to see who is a tougher guy unless they really provoke me, as it's not productive. In general I'm against violence unless it's in self-defense. It's not worth my time to ever get into a majo man attitude with anybody especially such a american hating/disturbed mentally limited man as VTV.

#48 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]