Skeptic Project

Your #1 COINTELPRO cognitive infiltration source.

Page By Category

Forum - Senate approves 662 billion defense spending bill

Driving CTers crazy

Tags: Mike Adams, NaturalNews [ Add Tags ]

[ Return to Politics | Reply to Topic ]
Wolf BirdPosted: Dec 02, 2011 - 11:57
(0)

I shoot you dead.

Level: 9
CS Original
http://www.npr.org/2011/12/01/143029639/senate-approves-662b-defense-bill

The rational NPR take on the recent defense spending bill, that allows Americans suspected of terroristic activity to be arrested, even on American soil.

http://www.naturalnews.com/034302_indefinite_detention_National_Defense_Authorization_Act.html

Mike Adams throwing a shit-fit over it and turning into (yet another) 'ZOMG Constitution destroyed!' Why he cares I don't know, since he lives in Ecuador.
#1 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
emcadaPosted: Dec 02, 2011 - 15:56
(0)

Level: 0
LOL!!!! That made my day. I especially love the FEMA Camps. Still trying to push that Mike?
#2 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
soundofsinnersPosted: Dec 03, 2011 - 08:24
(0)

CS Original
This bill has been making the rounds on all kinds of blog recently, including Wired Magazine. I don't get all of the woo, I've read the sections in question and they do seem a little vague, but it does exclude American citizens.

Section 1032, (b)
(1) UNITED STATES CITIZENS- The requirement to detain a person in military custody under this section does not extend to citizens of the United States.
#3 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
anticultistPosted: Dec 03, 2011 - 08:47
(0)

Brainwashing you for money

Level: 15
CS Original
Quote from soundofsinners

This bill has been making the rounds on all kinds of blog recently, including Wired Magazine. I don't get all of the woo, I've read the sections in question and they do seem a little vague, but it does exclude American citizens.

Section 1032, (b)
(1) UNITED STATES CITIZENS- The requirement to detain a person in military custody under this section does not extend to citizens of the United States.

You don't honestly think the Conspiritards have actually bothered to read the bill properly do you ?

They just tweet and retweet what their conspiritard friends find on places like Alex Jones forum.
#4 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
soundofsinnersPosted: Dec 03, 2011 - 08:51
(0)

CS Original
You're right. Oh well.
#5 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
soundofsinnersPosted: Dec 04, 2011 - 19:02
(0)

CS Original
Were CTers going nuts over NDAA's that were passed in years past too? I would assume so.
#6 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Dec 04, 2011 - 19:11
(1)

Genuine American Monster

Level: 70
CS Original
I've seen CTs go apeshit over bills that were years old and didn't even make it past committee.
#7 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]