Skeptic Project

Your #1 COINTELPRO cognitive infiltration source.

Page By Category

Forum - Anti-Mosque Protest Organizers: Bring Dogs Because Muslims 'Hate Dogs'

[ Add Tags ]

[ Return to Politics | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Jul 27, 2010 - 16:40
(0)

Genuine American Monster

Level: 70
CS Original

It seems the anti-mosque protesters in California have torn a few pages from the Abu Ghraib field manual. Protesters of a planned mosque and Muslim community center in Riverside, California are calling on locals to come to a rally outside an existing mosque with their pet dogs because, as the protest organizer says, Muslims "hate dogs."

As the Valley News of Fallbrook reports, the leader of the anti-community center rally -- who the paper does not name -- has "been active with Republican and Tea Party functions" in the past, before recently distributing an email to area media outlets calling on those opposed to the construction of the Islamic Center in Temecula to come to a "one-hour 'singing - praying - patriotic rally'" July 30 at the site of the town's existing Islamic center, which local Muslims are trying to replace with new construction.

Read more: http://tpmmuckraker.talkingpointsmemo.com/2010/07/ca_anti_mosque_protest_organizers_bring_dogs_because_muslims_hate_dogs.php?ref=fpblg

#1 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
domokatoPosted: Jul 27, 2010 - 16:51
(0)

Level: 4
CS Original

I'd protest the mosque, but on principle I'd have to protest the neighboring church as well, but I get the feeling I'd be alone on that one

#2 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]