Skeptic Project

Your #1 COINTELPRO cognitive infiltration source.

Page By Category

Forum - Two Utah State Employees Accused Of Compiling 'Illegal Immigrants' List

[ Add Tags ]

[ Return to Politics | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Jul 20, 2010 - 10:15
(0)

Genuine American Monster

Level: 70
CS Original

The Utah governor's office announced today that "at least" two state employees have been placed on administrative leave, accused of creating a list of alleged illegal immigrants that was sent to state agencies and news outlets this week.

The two employees work for the Department of Workforce Services but have not been identified. Their information will be turned over to the state attorney general's office as part of the state's ongoing investigation.

http://tpmmuckraker.talkingpointsmemo.com/2010/07/two_utah_state_employees_accused_of_compiling_ille.php

#1 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
NanosPosted: Jul 20, 2010 - 12:29
(0)

Level: 0
CS Original

Whats wrong with compiling a list of them ?

#2 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Jul 20, 2010 - 12:31
(0)

Genuine American Monster

CS Original

I'm so glad you're inept. You might be scary otherwise.

#3 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
NanosPosted: Jul 20, 2010 - 12:49
(0)

CS Original

FX [ MWAHAHAHA }

Interestingly where I live has been spring cleaned since the immigration service came around and cleared some out again. (Nothing to do with me incidently, they got caught working in a local shop without the proper paperwork.)

Quite common here:

http://southall.ealinggazette.co.uk/2009/05/illegal-workers-arrested-at-tk.html</p>

I have some sympathy for the situation, but I also have some sympathy for the people who came before and want jobs just as badly, and who have contributed their tax money to building up the country and who engage in less criminal acts.

Its a complicated issue and one that will exist in any newly built communities, and needs addressing in a way that fair, but just to all parties. (Which probably translates into less illegal immigrants.)

#4 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Jul 20, 2010 - 12:51
(0)

Genuine American Monster

CS Original

Man, fuck you Nanos. If you wanted a job you'd go out and get one.

Trying to shift the blame onto immigrants. Eat shit.

#5 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
NanosPosted: Jul 20, 2010 - 13:11
(0)

CS Original

FX [ wonders if they are an immigrant.. ]

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/7069779.stm</p>

There is a neighbour of mine, he is Indian, hardworking, bright, fit, but he cannot get a job, he blames the new immigrants coming in..

I speak with immigrants I come across, they tell me how they have forged papers, qualifactions, how they lie about everything to get a job, to get housing here, no wonder they are hated..

If it wasn't true, I wouldn't say it, if I wasn't so sure of my facts having spoken with countless people, having worked with some of these people myself, day in and day out, listened to their stories, what they get up to, what they advise me to do!

The issue shouldn't be, people shouldn't hate immigrants, the issue should be, how can we make it so they have no reason to hate them, how can we make the system fairer for all.

#6 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Jul 20, 2010 - 14:00
(0)

Genuine American Monster

CS Original

Get a job, scumbag.

#7 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]