Skeptic Project

Your #1 COINTELPRO cognitive infiltration source.

Page By Category

Forum - Steven Hassan Talks to Rogan about Cults and Molyneux

Leading cult expert talks about how Freedomain Radio is a cult

Tags: molyneux, stefan molyneux, [ Add Tags ]

[ Return to Politics | Reply to Topic ]
JimJesusPosted: Aug 10, 2015 - 15:12
(1)

Bacon Pancakes! Making Bacon Pancakes, take some Bacon and I'll put it in a Pancake! Bacon Pancakes that's what it's gonna make...Bacon Pancaaaaaake!! ♪

Level: 3
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQrsGjT0Sn4

The Molyneux stuff starts about 1:39:00
#1 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Burger KingPosted: Aug 11, 2015 - 13:51
(0)

I can't stop posting pictures of poop, what the fuck is wrong with me?

Level: 5
CS Original
Was interesting, I don't think Steve knows a lot about FDR to reach the conclusion he has reached. I found myself agreeing more with Joe then Steve throughout the interview. Joe had also thrown some FDR responses back to Steve such as "A peer relationship can be a family", or "supplement family members name with friends name and action they did. Would you still keep them around?" as Steve was unable to answer them soundly. One of the bigger mistakes he did during the interview is assumed donations were a requirement in FDR, Joe had to correct him on that. I didn't think it was a great interview for Steven Hassan wish he would of stayed away from the FDR topic until you knew more about it.

One of the things I agreed with Steve on was Stefans very broad assertiveness over a wide array of topics. I actually had time stamped disagreements with his wife on the ask a therapist episodes where Stefan would do passive aggressive types of assertiveness where his wife would call him out on it. I think it's important to see that his own wife is calling him out when Stefan does this, this isn't just some random person it's someone that lives with him 24/7. Again I think it's important for people to see that his own wife is calling him out on things all be it she does back down. There doesn't seem to be a stop block for Stefan in his newer shows where someone says, "no your not right here" Stefan seems to have surrounded himself around yes man such as Michael Demarco. Surrounding himself with yes men gives Stefan a appearance of a never can be wrong guru type of status.
#2 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]