Skeptic Project

Your #1 COINTELPRO cognitive infiltration source.

Page By Category

Forum - Scott Keller Seeks LP Nod

[ Add Tags ]

[ Return to Politics | Reply to Topic ]
JoePosted: Jan 26, 2012 - 20:39
(0)

Level: 8
CS Original
Tuesday, Jan 17, 2012 12:00am

Scott Keller officially announces that he is seeking the 2012 Libertarian Party Presidential nomination with a liberty and solution-oriented platform, which promises to turn the economy around in 6-12 months, while paring down the size of the Federal government and returning to the American people many of the liberties they have lost over the past eleven years.

He, like Ron Paul, has set forth a plan to end the Federal Reserve. Mr. Keller has promised to lead the effort to return to a sovereign currency, increase autonomy of States and local towns and cities, bring home all troops not in essential roles overseas, and get the Federal government out of the private lives of American Citizens. His positions on issues have consistently been in favor of solutions that minimize government involvement and help people from all sides of an issue. "I believe in innovation and the great potential in people. There's almost nothing we can't accomplish if we just focus on getting it done," says Keller.

Mr. Keller also stands out as the only candidate who openly supports such research and development efforts as The Venus Project, which aims to further shrink the role of government and increase peoples' freedoms. Also, he supports testing new economic models such as resource-based economies and open source economies. and various forms of local currencies and exchange systems.

He will face off against Gary Johnson, Bill Still, Roger Gary, R. J. Harris, James Ogle, Carl Person, Joy Waymire, and Lee Wrights at the Libertarian National Convention to be held in May in Las Vegas. The Libertarian Party expects to have ballot access in all 50 states for their chosen nominee.

Scott Keller for President 2012

Libertarian Candidate

www.keller2012.com

"Make It Change!"

http://www.independentpoliticalreport.com/2012/01/scott-keller-seeks-lp-nod/
#1 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Burger KingPosted: Jan 26, 2012 - 21:08
(0)

I can't stop posting pictures of poop, what the fuck is wrong with me?

Level: 5
CS Original
Saw something that stuck out on Scott Kellers site when I was clicking around

http://www.keller2012.com/our-team

I see "Michael Moore, Press Releases". I know this is a long shot but I hope it's not the fahrenheit 9/11 Michael Moore in Kellers campaign... Michael Moore has a tendency of endorsing the underdog a lot which just makes things worse. I doubt it is Michael Moore though, was just thinking.

Beside that the website looks pretty nice. Nice and organized, easy to figure out things.
#2 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Wolf BirdPosted: Jan 26, 2012 - 21:57
(0)

I shoot you dead.

Level: 9
CS Original
Could Mr. Keller please cite a liberty the average American citizen has lost in the last 11 years?
#3 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Real RoxettePosted: Jan 26, 2012 - 22:31
(1)

There ARE more sluts in public schools. Shut up and let me explain.

CS Original
This is an irony I'll never figure out. Whether it's VTV or this guy. How in the world do they reconcile Libertarianism and their "RBE" beliefs? They're two vastly opposing ideologies. If nothing else, it just proves they're contrarians, they don't care what the ideology is so long as it's opposed to whatever's in place now.
#4 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
JimJesusPosted: Jan 27, 2012 - 18:22
(0)

Bacon Pancakes! Making Bacon Pancakes, take some Bacon and I'll put it in a Pancake! Bacon Pancakes that's what it's gonna make...Bacon Pancaaaaaake!! ♪

Level: 3
Quote from The Real Roxette

This is an irony I'll never figure out. Whether it's VTV or this guy. How in the world do they reconcile Libertarianism and their "RBE" beliefs? They're two vastly opposing ideologies. If nothing else, it just proves they're contrarians, they don't care what the ideology is so long as it's opposed to whatever's in place now.

This is just like VTV trying to become king shithead of the Boston Tea Party. It's just infiltration. As if the LP doesn't already have a huge problem with infighting already, he's just adding gas to the fire by just advocating neo-marxist drivel in a party that's about free markets. It might even be worth going to a local meeting just to see them fight about it. xD

P.S. VTV lives is poor and lives in a trailer, lol.
#5 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
JoePosted: Jan 31, 2012 - 10:44
(0)

CS Original
Truthfully I find that one of the things that I notice about CTers is that a lot of them have no clear political identy and they tend to jump to whatever fits into thier beliefs at any given time. Look at Lyndon LaRuosh and his followers for example; he started in the 1960's as a Marxist group but by time the 1980's came around it became more far right assosiating themselevs with groups like the Librity Lobby.
#6 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Burger KingPosted: Jan 31, 2012 - 11:17
(1)

I can't stop posting pictures of poop, what the fuck is wrong with me?

Level: 5
CS Original
Quote from JimJesus

Quote from The Real Roxette

This is just like VTV trying to become king shithead of the Boston Tea Party. It's just infiltration. As if the LP doesn't already have a huge problem with infighting already, he's just adding gas to the fire by just advocating neo-marxist drivel in a party that's about free markets. It might even be worth going to a local meeting just to see them fight about it. xD

P.S. VTV lives is poor and lives in a trailer, lol.

Vote for VTV and he will fight poverty by making poverty the norm! ALL CAN LIVE IN TRAILERS, AND EAT MACARONI STRAIGHT FROM THE CAN WHEN HE'S ELECTED!!
#7 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
CyborgJesusPosted: Jan 31, 2012 - 11:35
(1)

Level: 6
CS Original
Fixed:

Scott Keller, a weird man who talks about himself in third person, officially announces that he is seeking the 2012 Libertarian Party Presidential nomination with a cant- and rhetoric-oriented platform, which promises solutions to things that either have not happened or that he does not fully understand.

He watched Ron Paul once on TV and wants to copy some of his less moronic ideas. Mr. Keller has promised to lead the effort to return to a inflexible and outdated currency, decrease the power States and local towns and cities hold against corporations and lobbyists, copy some more of Ron Pauls ideas, and get the Federal government out of the private lives of American Citizens as soon as a global utopian technocratic government is established. His positions on issues have consistently been in favor of solutions that fit on a napkin and don't require any understanding of politics. "I'm going to repeat something Tony Robbins says in 1991, because it sounds positive and I don't really know anything else" says Keller.

Mr. Keller also stands out as the only candidate who openly supports independent artists such as The Venus Project, which aims to solve global problems by mixing neo-marxist ideas with futuristic designs from mid-20th century. Also, he supports testing new economic models such as robot economies and let's all be nice wheee economies. and is unable to use proper punctuation.

He will face off against Gary Johnson, Bill Still, Roger Gary, R. J. Harris, James Ogle, Carl Person, Joy Waymire, and Lee Wrights at the Libertarian National Convention to be held in May in Las Vegas. The Libertarian Party expects to have a good laugh in all 50 states at Scott Keller.

Scott Keller for random political position, srsly, anything will do 2012

Desperate Candidate

www.keller2012.com

"Spare Some Change?!"
#8 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
MuertosPosted: Feb 04, 2012 - 11:11
(0)

Paid Disinformation Blogger

Level: 14
CS Original
Well, at least he's not the only Twoofer in the race. Roseanne Barr is now running for President too!

http://screwloosechange.blogspot.com/2012/02/truthers-have-their-candidate.html
#9 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]