Skeptic Project

Your #1 COINTELPRO cognitive infiltration source.

Page By Category

Forum - Secret Service Visits UFC Fighter Who Wants To 'Knock Some Sense' Into Obama

[ Add Tags ]

[ Return to Politics | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Jan 07, 2011 - 14:28
(0)

Genuine American Monster

Level: 70
CS Original

The Secret Service recently paid a visit to UFC fighter Jacob Volkmann after he said he wanted to "knock some sense into that idiot" Obama.

According to Volkmann -- who recounted the visit to sherdog.com -- a "cop and a Secret Service guy" visited his home:

"He just asked me a couple questions, [like] if I was going to Washington to do anything to the president. I said, 'That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard of,'" added Volkmann. "It took maybe two minutes. He said he was embarrassed to even come out here, because he knew that nothing was going on."

During a recent post-fight interview, Volkmann admitted he would next like to fight President Obama, adding that "he's not too bright."

The Secret Service did not immediately respond to TPM's request for comment.

http://tpmlivewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/2011/01/secret-service-visit-ufc-fighter-who-wants-to-knock-some-sense-into-obama.php?ref=fpb

#1 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
KeppPosted: Jan 07, 2011 - 15:39
(0)

Level: 5
CS Original
#2 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
anticultistPosted: Jan 07, 2011 - 16:09
(0)

Brainwashing you for money

Level: 15
CS Original

LOL

Those security guys should pay a visit to those puppies we smacked on their forum when we went over... theyd fecking crap themselves.

#3 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Jan 07, 2011 - 16:27
(0)

Genuine American Monster

Level: 70
CS Original

Oh shit, that brings back memories.

#4 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]