Skeptic Project

Your #1 COINTELPRO cognitive infiltration source.

Page By Category

Forum - Ron Paul squirms and walks off when interviewed about racists

[ Add Tags ]

[ Return to Politics | Reply to Topic ]
scitopsPosted: Dec 21, 2011 - 23:49
(0)

Level: 4
CS Original
#1 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
emcadaPosted: Dec 22, 2011 - 02:57
(0)

Level: 0
I've always wondered how he can be unaware of something published in his own newsletter.
#2 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
anticultistPosted: Dec 22, 2011 - 04:15
(0)

Brainwashing you for money

Level: 15
CS Original
So he admits to professional negligence and abandoning integrity when it comes to his publications, even more reason not to trust a thing that he puts in writing, he doesn't even read or write them.
#3 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
shamsham1090Posted: Dec 29, 2011 - 15:54
(0)

If Ron Paul is a Racist, he stinks at it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w7M9eYHjCKQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Rv0Z5SNrF4

I'm not at troll, just being fair. He has a similar problem that Obama had with Wright.
But both men haven't said similar stuff that their newsletter or pastor said.
So move along
#4 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
KeppPosted: Dec 29, 2011 - 16:08
(0)

Level: 5
CS Original
"He has a similar problem that Obama had with Wright."

Yeah okay.
#5 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
RealSciencePosted: Dec 29, 2011 - 17:18
(1)

"In all of science we are looking for a balance..between data and theory." -Michael Shermer

I hate politics. I don't have enough time to study presidential candidates in a non-bias fashion. So thats why I don't vote :P

By the few I have seen on TV for maybe about 10-20 minutes total, it seems to me that they are utterly retarded. Especially that Rick guy or whatever and that other hill billy loser.

Just elected scientists/skeptics and we'll actually have a well run country.
#6 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
CyborgJesusPosted: Dec 29, 2011 - 22:15
(1)

Level: 6
CS Original
Well, every Republican who hasn't yet traded the remaining part of his brain for a bible knows two things: You only have one shot at becoming president and unless the current president severely fucks up, he'll get reelected. So all of those people are waiting for 2016 and we're left with a bunch of people whose confidence drastically exceeds their ability to use logic.

And Ron Paul, because fuck reasons. He's the unskilled kid who auditions for American Idol on the off chance that singing off-key might become the next trend.
#7 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]