Skeptic Project

Your #1 COINTELPRO cognitive infiltration source.

Page By Category

Forum - It's Official: Ron Paul Is Running For President

[ Add Tags ]

[ Return to Politics | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: May 13, 2011 - 09:33
(0)

Genuine American Monster

Level: 70
CS Original
#1 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Real RoxettePosted: May 13, 2011 - 09:43
(0)

There ARE more sluts in public schools. Shut up and let me explain.

Level: 8
CS Original

Thank god there's a massive conspiracy to keep him from winning, otherwise he might have a chance.

#2 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
scitopsPosted: May 13, 2011 - 11:05
(0)

Level: 4
CS Original

Did anybody see Paultard on GMA this morning. He said the US should have told the Pakistani government the miltary was going into to get Osama (I'm sure they wouldn't have tipped bin Ladden). He also claimed that those people receiving FEMA aid for the recent floods shouldn't get any aid from the government and should have relied on insurance. He said that if insurance wouldn't cover them they shouldn't live there. He obviously has no clue what he is talking about. Flood insurance is a government program. I know this because I work in insurance. In Ron Paul's world there is no few people would own a home within a mile of a body of water.

I would also comment that those getting FEMA aid are not getting a check with no strings attached. They are getting a loan with low interest.

#3 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
JoePosted: May 13, 2011 - 11:08
(0)

Level: 8
CS Original

Ron Paul=Retarded Nut

#4 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Burger KingPosted: May 13, 2011 - 11:08
(0)

I can't stop posting pictures of poop, what the fuck is wrong with me?

Level: 5
CS Original

Quack Quack!!!

#5 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: May 13, 2011 - 11:10
(0)

Genuine American Monster

Level: 70
CS Original

"He said the US should have told the Pakistani government the miltary was going into to get Osama (I'm sure they wouldn't have tipped bin Ladden)"

Ron Paul wanted to alert the Pakistani government when OBL had been living in a neighborhood for retired members of the Pakistani military for five years?

Herp derp.

#6 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Burger KingPosted: May 13, 2011 - 11:18
(0)

I can't stop posting pictures of poop, what the fuck is wrong with me?

Level: 5
CS Original

That second audio is disturbing. He's basically saying let the foreigners excuse me Americans get screwed over by a flood why should we have to pay for it. I'd gladly pay out of my own pocket to help those people out. I don't mind if tax money is spent in such a way that it helps Americans out in this manner at all. That's what it's their for.

#7 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
domokatoPosted: May 13, 2011 - 11:26
(0)

Level: 4
CS Original

He's a Randroid, isn't he? He named his son Rand, so he must be

#8 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]