Skeptic Project

Your #1 COINTELPRO cognitive infiltration source.

Page By Category

Forum - An RBE is like living with your mom at 45 years of age

[ Add Tags ]

[ Return to Politics | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Mar 30, 2011 - 18:36
(0)

Genuine American Monster

Level: 70
CS Original

"I currently find myself living in a situation which is not entirely unlike what i would expect to find in a rbe type society. It is a unique arrangement where I live in this house owned by my mothers boyfriend. He considers me like the favorite son he never had. All of the labor I do around here benefits me in the long term since I will eventually own this place, unless, of course we are successful in creating a rbe society before that day arrives. Almost all of my needs are met here. I already have most of the things I could want, having purchased those during my working years, I'm semi retired at the early age of 45. All of the work I do here is voluntarily based, and much of it is stuff I'm interested in doing anyhow. I have been learning things here, I would not have expected to take any interest in, such as horticulture, and raising animals. But, it is basically an enjoyable life."

http://www.thezeitgeistmovement.com/joomla/index.php?option=com_kunena&Itemid=99999&func=view&catid=3&id=329146&limit=10&limitstart=10#329384

-----

Fucking lol'd. Damn, at least VTV has his own mobile home.

#1 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]